Calderglen Sports Hub Clubs
Calderglen Sports Hub, in partnership with Sports Scotland, is part of the Scottish Government’s 2014 Commonwealth Games legacy plan.
The Hub’s aim is to increase the number of people of all ages participating in sport and physical activity in the East Kilbride area. The Sports Hub has six sports:
- East Kilbride Football Club (EKFC)
- East Kilbride Rugby Football Club (EKRFC)
- Calderglen Harriers (Running Club)
- East Kilbride Golf Club (EKGC)
- East Kilbride Tennis Club (EKTC)
- East Kilbride Cricket Club (EKCC)
- Torrance House Golf Club
Using the excellent facilities available in Calderglen Country Park, the six clubs are working together to engage the local community in a number of key areas:
- growth in overall participation
- promoting the range of sporting opportunities on offer
- to provide a forum and a home for existing (and new) individual sports to work together.
Memberships for each of the six clubs at the Calderglen Sports Hub are open to the public, but subject to a yearly fee. Please use our Contact Form to get in touch with the club you’re interested in and to become a member.
Alternatively, you can call each of the clubs directly with the following contact numbers: